EARY BIRD SPECIAL : Postpartum Belly Binding Training
Postpartum Belly Binding Training
LIVE ZOOM TRAINING
Monday April 19th noon-3pm EST and Tuesday April 20th noon-4PM EST 2021: a two days intensive
🌟 7 hours of dynamic comprehensive training: 3 hours the first day and 4 hours the second day via zoom with PDF download of course work.
🐦 Early bird registration fee of $125 open until March 20st.
Regular enrollment Course fee of $165 for Begins March 21-April 12th
Enrollment closes April 13th.
💰 payment plan available: three payments of $57 - Last payment due by April 13th. please see the other options in the store.
❤️limited scholarships available - contact me for more information.
- Traditions of postpartum binding
- The mental and physical benefits
- Basic postnatal anatomy
- Safe-wrap protocol
- Four binding methods
- Postpartum corrective exercises for whole body alignment
- Basics of Diastasis Recti and Prolapse
- Interactive binding tutorials
- Personalized assistance of your binding technique
- Custom fitting a client
- How to construct and hand dye binds
- Business tips and safety protocols
- Botanical body care : recipes, tutorials, and sourcing ingredients (you will be making them for yourself💞)
- Certificate of achievement
***OPTIONAL: during this course you will learn additional required steps towards certification from The Academy of Holistic Cycles under my mentorship.
COURSE COMPLETION: you receive access to a photograph library to use for marketing, resource lists, example business forms, and many PDF downloads.
FREE HERBAL BODY CARE KIT with the course! As a certified aromatherapist and my mother a licensed holistic aesthetician, we are giving you a botanical DIY kit of 5 of our proprietary body care products. These are sample sizes for you to have fun blending and learning how to make as deep nourishing enrichment to provide yourself or clients in a binding practice.
At the end of each course day you will have access to a google drive of resources and a homework assignment.
▶️You will need a bind for this workshop!◀️
if you are interested in purchasing one of my artisan binds (I am so honored!) please see the available binds in the store.